Rock Phosphate Fertilizer for Plants
Rock Phosphate Fertilizer for Plants is a natural phosphors fertilizer for the Healthy Growth of Plant. Rock Phosphate is a non-detrital sedimentary rock that contains high amounts of phosphate minerals.
|Fertilizer Name||Rock Phosphate|
|Product Type||Powdered Material|
|Brand||Green Vibes Organics|
Rock phosphate is a long-standing organic fertilizer for gardens. It’s known for keeping plants healthy and encouraging new growth. It does this by adding phosphorus, thereby helping them to make other plant nutrients more accessible.
The end product of the crushed rock phosphate releases its nutrients fairly slowly making it good to build the long-term supply of phosphorus in the soils until used by the plants
Benefits of using Rock Phosphate
- Phosphate is largely responsible for root growth and flower and fruit development. It helps the resist pests.
- The direct application of RP has been found suitable for acidic soils as low pH helps to solubilize the RP and increases available form of Phosphate to the plants.
- Flowers love an application of rock phosphate early in the season and will reward you with big, vibrant blooms. Roses really like rock dust and develop a stronger root system and more buds when it is used.
How to Use Rock Phosphate
- You can Mix it with potting soil along with other items like compost, cocopeat, etc before planting.
- To use in grown plants, First loosen the soil around the plant and add 1 teaspoon of Rock phosphate and mix it with loosen soil.
- Again after 15 days mix 1 tablespoon of it. This One or two applications of this organic fertilizer early in the growing stage is sufficient.
- This application of the phosphate will help your plant through out its stages of growing till flowering and fruiting.