Neem Cake Powder for Plants
Neem Cake Powder Fertilizer for Plants is organic manure. It is the by-product obtained in the process of cold pressing of neem tree fruits and kernels. Neem cake Powder protects plant roots from nematodes, soil grubs, and termites, due to its residual limonoid content.
|Fertilizer Name||Neem Cake Powder|
|Product Type||Powdered Material|
|Brand||Green Vibes Organics|
Neem cake has an adequate quantity of NPK in organic form for plant growth. It is rich in both sulphur compounds and bitter limonoids. Being a totally botanical product it contains 100% natural NPK content and other essential micro nutrients as
- N (Nitrogen 2.0% to 5.0%)
- P (Phosphorus 0.5% to 1.0%)
- K (Potassium 1.0% to 2.0%)
- Ca (Calcium 0.5% to 3.0%)
- Mg (Magnesium 0.3% to 1.0%)
- S (Sulphur 0.2% to 3.0%)
- Zn (Zinc 15 ppm to 60 ppm)
- Cu (Copper 4 ppm to 20 ppm)
- Fe (Iron 500 ppm to 1200 ppm)
- Mn (Manganese 20 ppm to 60 ppm).
Benefits of using Neem Cake Powder
- Neem cake makes soil more fertile as a nitrification inhibitor and prolongs the availability of nitrogen to both short duration and long duration crops.
- This Organic manure protects plant roots from nematodes, soil grubs and termites.
- It also acts as a natural fertilizer with pesticide properties.
- Neem cake will reduce alkalinity in soil, as it produces organic acids upon decomposition.
- Neem cake improves the organic matter content of the soil, helps improve soil texture, water holding capacity, and soil aeration for better root development.
- Neem cake is effective in the management of insects and pests.
How to use Neem Cake Powder
- Add 1 Spoon of Neem Cake powder to each plant, mix it well with the soil and pour water to the plant.
- You can also add Neem Cake while preparing soil mix before plantation. By mixing the cakes thoroughly through the soil, yields better results with harvests.