Epsom Salt Fertilizer for Plants
Epsom Salt Fertilizer for Plants (450 Grams) Magnesium sulfate is used for Plants as a Fertilizer. It is a white crystalline solid, soluble in water. It is used as a fertilizer for cropping vegetables, Fruits, Leafy Vegetables and flowers in the Garden.
|Fertilizer Name||Epsom Salt (Magnesium sulfate)|
|Brand||Green Vibes Organics|
Epsom salt helps improve flower blooming and enhances a plant’s green color. It can even help plants grow bushier.Epsom Salt is magnesium sulfate (MgSO4) which is a great compound to grow plants. Epsom Salt is natural and non-toxic when used correctly. It helps in the creation of chlorophyll, which is vital for photosynthesis.
Benefits of using Epsom Salt for Plants.
- It boosts seed germination by strengthening cell walls and provides increased energy for growth.
- It increases nutrient absorption from soil.
- It prevents root shocking after transplantation.
- The Foliar spray helps in controlling pest.
- If mature leaves are turning yellow and curling then this is the indication of magnesium deficiency. Apply Epsom salt as a foliar spray.
- It helps plants to produce larger, tastier yields.
- It helps improve flower blooming and enhances a plant’s green color.
- It also helps plants grow bushier
How to Use Epsom Salt
Epsom Salt as Foliar Spary
Dilute 1 table spoon of Epsom salt in 1 liter of water, Mix it well and spray it from top of the plant to bottom, by which it will be easily taken up by plants. Spray Epsom salt on plants for every 10-15 days for better results. If you want to use it in large quantity then add 50 grams of Epsom salt to 1 gallon of water.
Applying Epsom Salt to the plant directly
Add one tablespoon of Epsom salt per foot of plant height around the base of each plant. It can be used for every six weeks.
Applying Epsom Salt to the Seedling
Add pinch of Epsom salt to the bottom of each hole before planting seeds or while transplanting the seedling.